WEAPONS & AMMUNITIONS
Legislation on weapons and ammunitions may not be the same in France than in your home country. Therefore, you should basically know that : In all circumstances :
- Only weapons classified in the 5th category, can be entered and used on the French territory, with a « European Firerarm Pass. »
- Handguns and pump-action guns are strictly forbidden when hunting.
- Use of : leads inferior to number 1, or of a silencer, is also strictly prohibited, as well as night vision systems.
- Important : during transportation, weapons must either be unloaded and put into a protective case, or items have to be separated (to avoid transportation of the gun in one piece). Ammunitions must also be carried separately.
We propose the rental of firearms from different caliber 8,68 / 300WM / 7 RM… Blazer or Merkel with verry good scops.
GEAR LIST FOR YOUR HUNT IN FRANCE
For hunting France, dark green or brown clothing is a great option, then you can follow this non exhaustive list :
- Waterproof Jacket
- Hunting trousers
- Waterproof Hiking boots in case of rain
- Goretex trousers
- Cap or hat
- Hearing protection
HUNTING LICENCE & INSSURANCE
We will take care for you of all this administrative papers but for every foreign hunters, we need to apply for a French temporary hunting license.